CAGROW provides a wide range of maintenance management consulting services.
Resolve Your Operational and Maintenance Issues with Processes that Improve Reliability and Availability
Many organizations sustain losses in operations and maintenance due to:
- Safe operating envelope deviation
- Forced shutdowns
- Loss of containment
- Inadequate monitoring & protection system
- Deficient work skills
- Old technology
- System contamination
- Bad work planning
- Human errors
- Increased loss incidents
- Product quality deterioration and production loss
- High operating expenses due to multiple equipment failures
Losses manifest themselves in:
- Disruption to planned schedule
- Excessive manpower usage
- Excessive use of consumables and spare parts
- Excessive lube oil consumption
- Excessive energy consumption
- Missed opportunities
What most organizations fail to realize is that every loss incident is an opportunity to become efficient. If no action is taken, cumulative losses tend to increase and may result in loss of competitiveness in market, often accompanied by a loss of reputation.
Once you apply the right equipment maintenance strategies and processes, you are in better control of your plant and equipment reliability and maintenance performance.
CAGROW assists its clients to develop facility operation and maintenance strategies, procedures and manuals that give higher equipment reliability, plant availability, cost efficiency and safety.
CAGROW ensures that your plant and equipment O&M Management processes deliver these five results.
- Create lasting equipment reliability by eliminating (or reducing) causes of equipment failure.
- Produce high plant availability and maximize production uptime.
- Deliver solutions for asset maintenance management problems.
- Optimize operational maintenance costs with the right plant maintenance management processes and practices.
- Create high personnel safety and environment protection.
CAGROW believes in maintaining Follow-Up till Full Realization of Benefits!
Reliability Centered Maintenance
As the aims of maintenance management evolve due to a huge increase in the number and variety of physical assets to be maintained, complex designs, new maintenance techniques and changing organizational behaviour, the importance to develop maintenance programs to include an awareness of the connection between maintenance and product quality, achieve high plant availability and contain costs also increases.
Reliability-Centred-Maintenance or RCM provides a framework which enables users to respond to these challenges, quickly and effectively. It starts with a comprehensive, zero-based review of the maintenance requirements of each asset in its operating context. If applied correctly, RCM enables new assets to be put into effective service with great speed and transforms organizational behaviour towards teamwork & participation.
RCM approach employs reactive, preventive, and proactive maintenance practices and strategies in an integrated manner to increase the probability that a machine or component will function in the required manner over its design life cycle with minimum maintenance. RCM preserves equipment function with required reliability and availability at the lowest cost.
An optimized methodology, titled Streamlined-RCM, effectively addresses the needs of the process industry. This methodology is a practical, cost-effective, RCM approach that maintains all of the key elements of the more rigorous, time-consuming, original RCM process, produces similar results, yet requires significantly less effort. The SRCM methodology is primarily geared towards the process industries, and has been successfully applied at facilities in the Power, Manufacturing, Pulp and Paper, and Petrochemical industries.
The majority of users typically realize a Return on Investment (ROI) in 2~3 years due to maintenance cost reductions alone. Significant savings are also realized from improved process reliability, product quality, safety, and environmental compliance. A prominent additional benefit is the fully auditable documented basis for the resultant optimum maintenance program.
CAGROW Consulting personnel are experienced in RCM implementation.
Optimization of CMMS
Regardless of what CMMS or ERP system your organization uses, CAGROW employs a proven methodology designed to better leverage your system capabilities, improve your reliability program’s results and maximize your ROI. Our approach addresses key areas of a reliability program and CMMS system:
- CMMS Assessment– Establish a baseline of entire reliability program with focus on CMMS utilization and identify areas of strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Field Verification– Benefits of CMMS software cannot be leveraged if asset information is not accurate, complete and consistent. CAGROW can conduct a physical inspection of your facility’s assets to establish a foundation for a successful reliability program.
- Criticality– Apply uniform, logical and consensus-generated rating to your assets to ensure maintenance resources are allocated for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Spare Parts– Align stocking plan with historical usage, criticality and reliability goals, while improving cash flow.
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance– Optimize plans to achieve efficiency, cost effectiveness and improve reliability measures.
- Performance– Guide stakeholder review of desired metrics and establish measures that best support the organization’s culture, systems and reliability goals.
CAGROW CMMS Optimization services can address each issue and enable an organization to improve reliability, lower maintenance costs, increase energy efficiency and reduce safety risks.
Our Speciality: Implementing Successful Operation and Maintenance Solutions
Following are provided as part of CAGROW’s Operation and Maintenance Services:
- Operational reliability determination
- Determination of optimum operation mode and maintenance strategy/program
- Operator driven reliability program and operation planned routines
- Opportunity loss recording system development
- Equipment problem troubleshooting/root cause analysis
- Determination of safe operating envelope/data logging for equipment operation
- Equipment lubrication problem resolution
- Operation quality issues
- Development of maintenance planning system
- Operation and maintenance organization competency determination
- Determination of optimum spares holding
- Equipment spare part reverse engineering and manufacture
“When we fail to grasp the systemic source of problems, we are left to ‘push on’ symptoms rather than eliminate underlying causes.”