Our solutions come out of commitment and trusted partnership with clients.
CAGROW Consulting delivered Pakistan’s first turn-key CA Store Project
HAC Agri's 3000 Tons CA Store Is operating successfully since 2019
CAGROW’s scope of services for Turnkey CA Store Projects includes:
- Technical assistance for pre-feasibility and feasibility
- Technical assistance for Site selection
- Preparation of detailed scope of work of the project
- Preparation of project management plans including cost, schedule and risk management plan
- Preparation of Front End Design Manual
- Selection of appropriate technology, foreign and local vendors
- Engineering and Detailed Engineering
- Technical Assistance for Foreign and Local Procurement
- Preparation of Contract Documents
- Complete Construction Supervision and Management starting from ground breaking to plant handover
- Pre Commissioning and Commissioning management
- Post Commissioning and Operation Assistance
CAGROW Project Management Methodology is based on the Project Management Institute, USA framework supplemented by internationally recognized best practices. This approach is adaptable to specific client needs and can supplement client processes in establishing their options, defining their project needs and managing project delivery.
At CAGROW, we recognize that resources are precious and must be spent in the best and most efficient way possible and a strong project management discipline brings added value to the business. Keeping the project on track requires robust management of metrics and project goals that extends across the project team out to suppliers, contractors, client and stakeholders.
Project Management Knowledge Areas
CAGROW prides itself in having command over all ten Knowledge Areas of Project Management, as per the PMBOK® Guide:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management.
“First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end.”